Saturday, April 30, 2011

Endless Love

I was always in need of You

And resolved to ask as You have taught

I beg of You and I cry and plead

And the shower of Your mercies drenches me

I feel You at every step and blink

Your beauty and splendor awakens me

And I ask for more and more still

Then,

The radiance of Your bounties blinds me

And I forget to be grateful to You

The ample blessings You shower upon me

Distract me from Your remembrance

And I drink more of the waters of the sea

Drowning out Your endless grace

Then the despair and sense of loss creep in

And I realize what I gained and lost

Retracing my steps in tears and hope

Once again I am at Your door

O possessor of majesties and mercy

Again Your beauty is exposed to me

Again I fall in love with You

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Amazingly put!
    Please click on my name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment sis! Keep watching this space, or hit the "follow" button to stay up to date on my progress. I am new in the world of poetry :)

    ReplyDelete